Thursday, 9 June 2016

New Purchase - TGT

Today, I added to my position in TGT. It seems like the stock price is down because of their bathroom policy, and just like everything else that's happened to Target (think exit from Canada and credit card breach), this will blow over.

I like what Brian Cornell has done and is doing.

Number of shares purchased
50
Price per share
$67.52
Commission
$9.95
Total cost per share
$67.72
Total cost
$3,385.95
Annual dividend per share
$2.40
Initial dividend yield
3.54%
Increase in forward 12-month dividends
$120


With this purchase, my 250 shares of TGT have an average cost of $62.87 and my 12-month forward dividend income is $10,750.


2 comments:

  1. Funny, I bought TGT too (yesterday - http://buildingincomeinvestments.com/june-2016-dividend-growth-purchase-target/). The 3month chart looks fantastic (for us buyers). I am only buying in $500 lots currently so was only able to pick up 8 shares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is sure hard to ignore at current prices. Eventhough your buy is small, what counts is that one, you're investing and two, your investing in an undervalued company. Attaboy!

      Delete