Thursday, 7 May 2015

New Purchase - IBM

On May 7, I added to my position in IBM. I'm not a huge fan of tech stocks, but the share price reletive to the stocks average dividend yield is attractive. Click here to view my analysis.



Number of shares purchased
10
Price per share
$171.00
Commission
$9.95
Total cost per share
$172.00
Total cost
$1719.95
Annual dividend per share
$5.20
Initial dividend yield
3.02%
Increase in forward 12-month dividends
$52.00

With several recent dividend increases and this purchase, my dividend income is now $8,403.43 per year.



2 comments:

  1. Nice purchase. IBM is my favorite too. It has a lot of potential to go up. Thanks for sharing.

    All the best,
    MU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MU,

      I think all the negative press on IBM is keeping its share price depressed and giving us a great opportunity to accumulate. Folks on seeking alpha don't have many positives to say, but you cannot argue with an 18% dividend raise!

      Delete