Friday, 20 February 2015

New Purchase - Pason Systems


On February 19, I initiated a position in Pason Systems, a leading global provider of specialized data management systems for drilling rigs: "Our solutions, which include data acquisition, wellsite reporting, remote communications, and web-based information management, enable collaboration between the rig and the office."

Number of shares purchased
100
Price per share
$18.25
Commission
$9.95
Total cost per share
$18.35
Total cost
$1,834.95
Annual dividend per share
$0.68
Initial dividend yield
3.71%
Increase in forward 12-month dividends
$68.00

My dividend yield analysis of PSI shows that it is trading at a discount to its average dividend yield.

On December 12, 2014, I reduced my holdings in TGT by 50 shares. I had gone overweight TGT when the share price was low and when the price “popped”, TGT represented 7% of my portfolio. I would have held on had they not totally screwed up their entry into Canada. This reduced my dividend income by $104.00/year.

My dividend income is now $8,735.16 per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment