Thursday, 18 July 2013

Vacation at last...

I've got a couple weeks lined up in the States - Disney's Vero Beach Resort, Boone Hall, Smithsonian Museums and some shopping inbetween. I'm back August 2nd.

I updated my portfolio to include yesterday's transactions.

My current portfolio allocation:

Portfolio


Portfolio






Cash
8.8%

Cash
8.8%
Consumer Discretionary
1.9%

Canadian
45.9%
Consumer Staples
33.6%

American
32.8%
Energy
8.6%

European
12.5%
Financials
12.6%


100%
Health Care
7.1%



Industrials
15.0%



Information Tech
2.5%



Materials
---



Real Estate
---



Telecommunications
10.0%



Utilities
---




100%



4 comments:

  1. Just found your website. Looks good. Nice seeing another dividend investor with smart plans and goals. You have a great portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martin,

      Thanks for your kind words. I might be making some changes to my portfolio seeing as Intel and TransForce have not increased their dividend.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a nice vacation -- have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The weather in Florida has been great and the resort is just what you'd expect from Disney. Makes me want to buy Disney shares! We regularly visit the States, but this was our first time in The Fresh Market...and we are in love; great foods and wines.

      Delete